Want to get away from it all? To step back in time to when things were simpler? Want peace and quiet and a way to disconnect? Then come stay at The Old House at White Flint Farm, our folk Victorian farmhouse situated on a quiet country road in the rolling hills of the Piedmont.
The base rate for the house is $135 and is for the entire 2 bedroom (1 queen; 2 twins), 2 1/2 bath, with full kitchen and laundry room. Linens and personal soap is provided. Farm products (produce and eggs from free-range hens) can be purchased in season. We can give farm tours if arranged in advance and subject to our availability. We are pleased to announce that we are a certified Virginia Green property.
Making Reservations at The Old House at White Flint Farm
1. Reservations: Reservations may be made by following this link to AirBnB.com.
2. Meals: We are a farm stay, not a bed and breakfast, so we do not offer meals. However, The Old House has a fully equipped kitchen so you can bring food and prepare your own healthy, home-cooked meals. Depending on the season, you can also purchase eggs from our free-range hens, vegetables, shiitake mushrooms, and melons.
3. Children: Children are welcome! We do not provide cribs but guests are welcome to bring their own portable cribs. As we are a working farm, children must be accompanied by their parents or guardians at all times.
4. Pets: We do not accept pets. We have farm animals and pets and the presence of new animals can be disturbing to them.
5. Smoking: We are a NON-SMOKING facility. If you do smoke, feel free to do so outside and dispose of your butts in a responsible manner.
6. Other Functions: Contact us about the possibility of hosting small functions.
We appreciate your supporting our family farm. We enjoy having guests learn about where their food comes from and how best to steward the land and the planet. Thank you for choosing The Old House at White Flint Farm and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Some before and after photos of The Old House:
Visit the Virginia Is for Lovers website to learn about events, activities, and other things to do during your stay.